Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Little Black Boot


Move over LBD, LBB is the new must-have staple in any girl's closet! I have been on the hunt for the perfect black bootie for awhile now. While my closet already boasts black wedge boots, black fringe boots, black studded boots, and black combat boots, it won't be complete until I add the lit
tle black bootie (seriously though). Here are some I'm debating drooling over:


The Little Black Boot
1. Zara Flat Boot 2. Sam Edelman Petty Bootie 3. Isabel Marant Bootie
4. DV by Dolce Vita Juju 5. Ash Suede Ankle Boot 6. Connie Chelsea Boot


While I'm leaning towards the tried and true Sam Edelman Petty, I'm really obsessed over this gorgeous pair, but I'm not sure if I can convince myself (or my bank account) to make the splurge.
Which is your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment