Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Midweek Musings

To get us through the rest of the week, I thought I'd share a few images of what is currently inspiring me style-wise. I find myself spending countless hours scouring the internet, magazines, and fashion books for looks worthy of imitation; it might be a slight obsession of mine.
I'm currently really feeling the black and white craze, mixing of prints, dressy day suits, desert chic festival wear, and John Lennon-esque anything (my boyfriend doesn't quite understand this new obsession of mine, but I'm sure some of you out there do...right?). I hope you find these lookbook snippets from a few of my favorite brands as aesthetically stimulating as I do and please tell, which look is your fave?

Nasty Gal
Jeffrey Campbell
Wildfox 
Sabo Skirt
Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment