Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Choose Well


A new mantra I'm trying to live by. Ever get that panicked, whimpering thought in the morning of I have nothing to wear! as you're staring at a closet completely packed with articles of clothing and shoes of every kind?? Yeah, me too. Well I'm trying a new thing called really spend time thinking about making a clothing/accessory/shoe purchase before you pull the trigger and it sits in your closet for years to come. One rule of thumb I'm implementing: asking myself can I think of 3 different outfits I can incorporate this (bootie, sweater, bracelet, whatever) into? Another great tried and true rule: Only buy something that looks absolutely amazing on! Like, it was completely made for you. What a concept, huh?

What are yours tips on choosing well and buying less? I'd love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment