Monday, February 17, 2014

Blush & Navy Crush

Blush & Navy Crush
1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6.

If you've perused any recent fashion mag or followed NYFW , you know blush and navy are huge for transition to Spring, and I couldn't agree more. If you consider navy to be a masculine tone and blush to be flawlessly feminine, then this combo is the perfect juxtaposition. Is there anything better than fashion juxtapositions? Leather and lace, boyfriends jeans & cropped top, moto jacket and floral dress. I think not!

Those gorgeous peachy track pants and adorable "Darling!" sweater are currently on the way to my house and I cannot wait to pair them together. I may need to make a run to Forever21 to pick up that super slouchy and super stylish beanie ASAP. How would you style navy and blush? 




No comments:

Post a Comment