Monday, April 29, 2013

Summery Beauty Must Haves


As promised, here are some more of my Summer must-haves. When it comes to taking care of my skin, hair, and face while still looking fresh and glam enough to go from day to night, these are some products I can count on. While most are pretty self-explanatory, you may be wondering why I added Vaseline to the list. This tried and true little pot 
of jelly adds the perfect shine to  lips, moisturizes dry skin spots, 
and can even be used as an illuminator when applied under the eyes. 
I love it so much I carry a mini-size in my bag!

What are some of your go-to beauty products?


Summery Beauty Must Haves


NARS Orgasm Blush / Bobbi Brown Mascara / Dr. Jart  BB Cream / Jergens Natural Glow / Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Not Your Mother's texturing sprayButter London nail polish / Bumble and bumble leave-in conditioner
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment