Sunday, April 28, 2013

Summer Lust List



There are 52 days left until Summer; but who's counting?! Growing up in Southern California means always being ready for sunny days and warm nights because they really could come at any time of the year! Nonetheless, I still get that butterfly feeling knowing that endless hours of daylight, BBQs and pool parties, and crop tops and beachy hair are just around the corner! 
Here are some of my go-to Summer items and pieces I'm currently lusting after (I'm thinking those Karen Walker sunnies are next on my shopping list!). Am I missing any Summer essentials?

Stay tuned for more Summer-worthy items :)


Summer Lust List

Free People mesh cutout dress / American Eagle Outfitters floral corset / IRO harem pants
Victoria's Secret flamingo flounce top / Converse shoes / Tory Burch shoulder bag / Vanessa Mooney bead necklace
Karen Walker eyewear / Runwaydreamz Vintage jean shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment